With the football season less than three weeks away, true freshman are trying to secure their spots in their positional rotations, here are five freshmen you can expect an impact from in 2017.
There were 24 members of Georgia Tech’s 2017 recruiting class, some of them are going to be stars for the Yellow Jackets while a few may never make a big impact. That being said, are 24 will be trying their hardest to make strong first impressions in fall camp.
More from Football
- Georgia Tech Football: What the new ACC scheduling format means for the Yellow Jackets
- Georgia Tech gets six new commits to 2023 class after official visits
- Georgia Tech hosts a plethora of 2023 recruits this weekend
- Dontae Smith slated for big season in 2022
- Why Georgia Tech must move on from Andrew Thacker
That being said, here are five true freshmen you can expect to make some type of impact this fall. It’s not a guarantee that they’re going to make huge impacts but it would be more shocking if these five Jackets made no impact at all in 2017.
A few them are already showing glimpses of one day even potentially being star players for the Yellow Jackets. But expectations should be lowered for these five freshman at least for their true-freshman seasons.