Georgia Tech takes on the Minnesota Golden Gophers on Wednesday evening in the Quick Lane Bowl and here’s all you need to know about how to watch, stream, and listen to the game.
Georgia Tech’s season finale is less than a day away and it will also mark the end of the Paul Johnson era. Tech fans across the country will tune in on Wednesday evening to watch the triple-option offense one last time before Geoff Collins takes over the program full time.
Will the Jackets finish the Paul Johnson era on a high note? We’ll have to wait and see but here’s how you can watch, stream, and listen to the game.
Television and Streaming:
More from Yellow Jacked Up
- Georgia Tech Women’s Basketball: Yellow Jackets find out opponent for Big Ten-ACC Challenge
- Georgia Tech Football: What the new ACC scheduling format means for the Yellow Jackets
- Georgia Tech gets six new commits to 2023 class after official visits
- Georgia Tech hosts a plethora of 2023 recruits this weekend
- Dontae Smith slated for big season in 2022
With kickoff set for 5:15 pm, fans will be able to tune into the game on ESPN. For fans who may not be at home to watch the game, you can tune into it via WatchESPN or ESPN+ through your favorite device.
WATCH College Football ON ESPN+: Get your free 7-day trial of ESPN+
The second option is one here at FanSided we can help provide you with as you can also watch the game through FuboTV. FuboTV could be a great asset for all you cable cutters out there as you can watch live TV as well as DVR games. You can get a free trial to FUBU through FanSided by clicking here.
Radio (Atlanta based): 680 AM/ 93.7 FM
Online via RamblinWreck.com or the Georgia Tech athletics Gameday app