Georgia Tech (0-0) at Florida State (0-0)
Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium | Tallahassee, FL
Odds: Florida State (-12) | Georgia Tech +380
3:30 PM EST | ABC
The long-awaited 2020 season for the Georgia Tech football program will get underway on Saturday afternoon when the Yellow Jackets take the field at Doak Campbell Stadium in Tallahassee, Florida to take on the Florida State Seminoles. The matchup on Saturday will mark the first time since the Yellow Jackets 2015 Miracle on Techwood Drive victory over the Seminoles.
The Yellow Jackets will look to get year No.2 of the Geoff Collins era off on the right foot after going 3-9 in his first season last year. Florida State, on the other hand, will play their first game under head coach Mike Norvell who made his way to Tallahassee this offseason after spending the four seasons as the head coach of the Memphis Tigers amassing a 38-15 career record.
Yellow Jacked Up Pregame Links:
- Jordan Williams earns preseason honors
- Georgia Tech Football: Jackets Open as Double-Digit Underdogs to Florida State
- Georgia Tech Football: Q&A With Florida State Experts at ChopChat
- Georgia Tech vs Florida State: Offensive Comparison
- Georgia Tech Transfers Could Have Big Impact in Year Two under Collins
- Georgia Tech True Freshmen with Early Chance to Contribute in 2020
The line for the game started at -11 on Sunday afternoon and since has moved an extra-point in favor of the Seminoles and now sits at -12. The Yellow Jackets are some pretty big underdogs in this game by Vegas standards, to say the least, and are +380 for the game. In 2019, the Yellow Jackets were 3-9 against the spread while the Seminoles were 4-7-1.